Our business debt advisory plan focuses on the net operating income (NOI) of your operations. We calculate your debt service coverage ratio (DSCR) to determine how to best use debt for restructuring and growth purposes.
Debt is one of the very best tools to grow your business, it does not need to be expensive and is simple to use. When compared to equity investments or limited partners, debt in most cases is less expensive and burdensome to the business long term.
Debt is Flexible
Debt can be used for anything. There are loan products for any type of business growth.
- Business Acquisition
- Real Estate
- Working Capital
- Line of Credit
With any one of these loan products, a business owner can achieve growth in the areas of capital improvements, real estate expansion, increased human capital, product and service creation, maximize marketing. These are areas of business growth and debt can support each of these.
How We Help
Step 1: Documentation
- Gathering of business documents that will be necessary to determine your debt service coverage ratio (DSCR)
- Business Summary, P&L, Balance Sheet, Bank Statements, Tax Returns, Personal Financial Statements, Debt & Real Estate Schedules, Appraisals
Step 2: Debt Service Analysis
- How much debt can your business support
- What type of debt is best suited for your growth strategy
Step 3: Access to Debt
- We have access the very best banks, commercial lenders and private capital in the nation and work between the business owner and the capital source to identify and negotiate the best possible debt for your business
We provide guidance on areas necessary for taking on new debt:
- Lower Costs
- Increase Sales
- Increase New Operating Income (NOI)
- Increase Credit Scores
Contact us to speak with one of our partners on how to get started, we look forward to speaking with you.